Who We Are
In particular, we want you to know that improvebusinessprocesses.com/ is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
We take your privacy seriously and take measures to provide all visitors and users to our website with a safe and secure environment.
At BCINC, we protect the privacy of all our clients and visitors by:
- Collecting only the personal information that is reasonable for our purposes in serving you.
- Obtaining your consent for how we disclose or share your personal information and only share your personal information for the purposes identified
- Having safeguards in place to protect your personal information at times of collection and use as part of our document management framework
- Ensuring that any contractors we hire who may have access to any of your personal information also take steps to protect the privacy of your personal information.
- Training our staff and adapting our physical, telephone and electronic environment to protect your personal information.
- Ensuring the personal information we retain is accurate and up to date.
- Providing you access to your personal information upon receipt of a signed written request.
- Making our Privacy Officer available to answer your questions and concerns about our personal information handling practices and to deal with signed written complaints regarding these practices.
The personal information you are asked to give is collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and the Alberta Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA).
Cookies can be cleared at any time from your internet browser settings.
When someone visits improvebusinessprocesses.com, we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns.
We do this to track things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site and interactions with the site.
This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of visitors to our website.
There may be some circumstances where your IP address, geographic location, and other browser related details may be shared with third party companies such as visitor comments which may be checked though an automated spam detection service.
When someone visits improvebusinessprocesses.com, there may be an ability to submit comments on particular articles or pages.
When comments are submitted, you are entitled to use aliases or information that completely hides your identity.
When a comment is submitted, the relevant details (name, email, website) that you provide are stored. These details are stored so that we can display your comment back to you, and to anyone viewing the comment sections on the site.
We do not verify information entered nor do we require verification.
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold.
Email your request to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to remove any of your personal data we may have.
If we make a change to this policy that, in our sole discretion, is material, we will notify you by an update or email, where possible.